This recipe works wonderfully on all hair types, leaving the hair feeling soft and looking healthy and shiny. You can use this maybe once a week or more often during the summer, as hair often needs repairing after being out in the hot sun all day.
Deep Conditioning Hair Treatment
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 tablespoon shea butter
1 teaspoon argan oil
A few drops of an essential oil (lavender, rosemary and geranium are said to be great in stimulating hair growth)
1. Melt the coconut oil and shea butter using the double boiler method or in a glass dish in the microwave to form a liquid.
2. Once its slightly cooled add in the argan oil (if using an essential oil add this now)
3. Using a hand mixer, whip together for roughly 5 mins.
4. Comb the mixture through clean, dry hair and leave in for 30mins.
5. Rinse and wash hair as normal.